The Enrolment Process
- Denzil Don Kindergarten is NOT part of Merri-bek Council’s Central Enrolments.
- To place your child on the waitlist for 3-year-old kindergarten, please click here. For your child to attend in 2023, they must turn 3 before 30 April 2023.
- To place your child on the waitlist for 4-year-old kindergarten, please click here. For your child to attend in 2023, they must turn 4 before 30 April 2023.
- To see all we offer at Denzil Don Kindergarten, we encourage interested families with a child that is eligible to commence no later than the following year to come visit our centre for a tour. We offer tours on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Please call the kindergarten office to book, or send us an email.
- Offers of a place are sent in July each year.
You can learn more about the enrolment process, including eligibility, by reading our Enrolment Policy here.
For any further questions about the enrolment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 03 9380 8420.
From 2023, sessional kindergarten will be fully funded by the State Government and therefore, no Acceptance Fee or term fee will apply.
To register your child for the waitlist, a fee of $25 applies.