The Enrolment Process
- To register for Playgroup, please click here.
- To place your child on the waitlist for 3 Year Old Kindergarten, please click here. To be eligible for 3 Year Old kindergarten, your child must turn 3 years old before the 30th of April in the year you wish to enrol them in. Enrolled children must have had their 3rd birthday before commencing in the program. To hold their place, fees must be paid for the full term.
- To place your child on the waitlist for 4 Year Old Kindergarten, please click here
- To see all we offer at Denzil Don Kindergarten, we encourage interested families with a child that is eligible to commence no later than the following year to come visit our centre for a tour. We offer tours every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. Please call the kindergarten office to book.
- Offers of a place are sent in July of each year.
You can learn more about the enrolment process, including eligibilty, by reading our Enrolment Policy here.
For any further questions about the enrolment process, please email email@example.com or call the office on 03 9380 8420.
For 2021, Denzil Don Kindergarten’s 4 Year Old program is FULLY funded by the Victorian Government. The 3 Year Old program is partially subsidised.
Fees and fundraising are essential to the successful running of the kindergarten. Fees are reviewed prior to offers being sent out each year.
When your child is offered a place at Denzil Don Kindergarten, a $200 Acceptance Fee is payable to confirm their place. For 2021, the Acceptance Fee does not apply for 4 year old kindergarten.
Term Fees for 2021
4 Year Old Kindergarten: NO FEE
3 Year Old Kindergarten, 6 hour session: $140 per term
3 Year Old Kindergarten, 5 hour session: $50 per term
Playgroup: $150 per term
Holders of a current Health Care Card will be eligible for a reduced fee. More information on our fees can be found by reading our Fee Policy here.
Kindergarten Fee Subsidy & Early Start Kindergarten
Information regarding the kindergarten fee subsidy can be found here.