The Enrolment Process
- Denzil Don Kindergarten is NOT part of Moreland Council’s Central Enrolments.
- To place your child on the waitlist for 3-year-old kindergarten, please click here. For your child to attend in 2022, they must turn 3 before 30 of April 2022.
- To place your child on the waitlist for 4-year-old kindergarten, please click here. For your child to attend in 2022, they must turn 4 before 30 of April 2022.
- To see all we offer at Denzil Don Kindergarten, we encourage interested families with a child that is eligible to commence no later than the following year to come visit our centre for a tour. We offer tours Friday between 9am and 10:45am. Please call the kindergarten office to book, or send us an email.
- Offers of a place are sent in July each year.
You can learn more about the enrolment process, including eligibility, by reading our Enrolment Policy here.
For any further questions about the enrolment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 03 9380 8420.
For 2022, the 3 and 4-year-old programs will be part-funded by the Victorian Government. The balance of running costs will be met by parent/guardian fees and fundraising. Fees and fundraising are essential to the successful running of the kindergarten.
Fees are reviewed prior to offers being sent out each year.
When your child is offered a place at Denzil Don Kindergarten, a $200 Acceptance Fee is payable to confirm their place. Children eligible for the Kindergarten Fee Subsidy are required to pay a $100 Acceptance Fee.
Term Fees for 2022
4-year-ld Kindergarten: $475 per term
3-Year-old Kindergarten, 5 hour session: $175 per term
3-Year-old Kindergarten, 8 hour session: $450 per term
Families that meet the kindergarten fee subsidy criteria are eligible for reduced fees. More information on our fees can be found by reading our Fee Policy here.